Hornbill turns data into meaningful insights you can act on with confidence
Let Hornbill be your eyes and ears
- Simple business analytics that anyone can use to run a better service portfolio.
- Hornbill transforms data into consumable information and visuals.
- Visual dashboards give you the instant view of current status and where you need to put your attention.
- Automatic sharing of scheduled reports keep people in the loop.
- Interactive reports let you dig around for insights to act on—without specialist technical skills.
- Predictive trending highlights potential risks and opportunities that should be addressed—like changes in customer demand.
Reporting and analytics for everyone
Enterprise Service Management transforms your corporate service ecosystem through digitalization of customer interaction and the way people work. Digitalization makes everything trackable, measurable, and reportable—a source of rich data. Hornbill mines this data to make sure your people have the information and insights they need to perform at their very best.
Business leaders get high-level dashboards and roll-up reports showing organizational performance against business KPIs.
Business unit heads get the insight they need to run an efficient portfolio of services.
Everybody in every team has visibility of their own workload, performance and team KPIs.
What Hornbill business analytics will do for you
Get visibility over operational performance
- Digitalization of the corporate service ecosystem shines a light on demand and workloads that were previously hidden in email boxes and spreadsheets.
- Rich digital transaction and activity data enables deep insights into how and where work happens—giving business leaders a better understanding of department workloads and the business/customer impact.
Driving better operations
- Get a dashboard view of operational demands and response performance—enabling early intervention when performance starts to dip.
- Automatic sharing of demand and performance reports with executives.
- Analyse and rebalance workloads across your teams to spread the load and avoid burnout.
- Examine trends and plan ahead for increased or changing customer demands.
- Measure customer satisfaction more effectively.
Driving continual improvement
- Get a real-time dashboard view of IT operations demands and response performance—enabling early intervention.
- Automatic sharing of IT operations performance reports with executives.
- Analyse and rebalance workloads across your service desk and technical teams to spread the load and avoid burnout.
- Examine trends and plan ahead for increased or changing technology demands.
- Measure IT customer satisfaction more effectively. Create a regular feedback loop to drive quality as defined by the customer.
3 steps to data-driven service management
Manage interactions and workloads digitally to enrich data
Set up analytics to support different roles
Act on insights
Use information and insights to drive continuous improvement at the strategic, operational, and individual level. When interactions and workflows are automated, your people have the time they need to act on insights—driving a virtuous cycle of improvement.
Our Hornbill journey…
Enterprise service management solutions
Got a question?
10x productivity in every corner of your organization with service automation that anyone can use
Let us walk you through the critical aspects you need to consider to successfully replace a legacy ITSM system
When workflow orchestration is simple, adoption spreads across the organization organically