Automate manual work for a future-ready enterprise
Empower people with codeless automation to streamline and elevate your organization
Automate anything—from the biggest cross-enterprise business process to the smallest personal task—with Hornbill's drag-and-drop workflow canvas. Hornbill looks after the routine work, so you can focus on what's next for your business.
How to create an automated workflow in Hornbill
Automate a task almost as fast as it takes to do the task.
- Create and edit workflows with a drag-and-drop workflow canvas. No coding required.
- Choose from hundreds of ready-to-use workflow templates covering common business processes—right out of the box. Or for a unique process, start with a blank canvas.
- Adapting a template to your specific requirements takes just a few minutes.
- Drag integration actions into your canvas to control external systems from inside the flow of your process.
- Workflows can be triggered by a customer/employee service portal request, manually inside Hornbill, by another workflow, or automatically by a system event.
Automate work across your whole organization
Create cross-enterprise workflows that operate across multiple teams and systems.
Manage and automate processes that happen within the walls of a single team.
Empower individuals to automate the unique elements of their roles.
Why we love Hornbill…
What Hornbill does for you
Mass automation of work by the people who do the work
- Grassroots automation of workloads transforms productivity across the organization—without direct involvement of IT.
- Reduction in boring, repetitive work increases employee engagement and retention—reducing recruitment and training costs. Maintain and grow your organizational knowledge pool.
- Mass automation of routine work clears a path for acceleration of new business initiatives.
Streamline work to smash your KPIs
- Slash daily operational overheads. Focus more attention on driving measurable performance.
- Reduce tedious work to retain staff, and cut recruitment and training costs.
- Achieve team transformation goals faster.
Improve business efficiency without direct involvement every time
- DIY work automation improves business efficiency with technology without involvement from IT.
- No direct cost to IT budget. Cost is accounted for by the business teams using Hornbill to automate work.
- 100% cloud system. No infrastructure or installs required. Upgrade is automatic. No app management overheads for IT.
Safe path to success. Guided by experts
Separate human work from machine work
Stop losing time on work that's automatable
Enterprise automation requires a fresh perspective on the work that people do. Much of it is boring and repetitive. Thankfully, this is exactly the sort of the work that can be easily automated. Hornbill lets people quickly automate the routine work they do—and spend more time on creative, engaging work that makes a real difference. People spend their time on people work. Work automation does the rest.
Empower teams and people to automate their own workloads
Democratizing automation for viral adoption
Democratization of automation is about empowering people to automate the routine—by making it easy. Hornbill ships with hundreds of ready-to-use workflows—covering common business processes—which can be adapted to fit their needs in just a few minutes. Or, for your more unique requirements, you can create a new workflow from a blank canvas. It's all drag-and-drop. Anyone can do it.
Break the firefighting loop forever
Automation is a virtuous cycle
Our Hornbill journey…
Not sure where to start?
10x productivity in every corner of your organization with service automation that anyone can use
Let us walk you through the critical aspects you need to consider to successfully replace a legacy ITSM system
When workflow orchestration is simple, adoption spreads across the organization organically