Deliver your projects on time and on budget
Hornbill Project Manager
Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and Project Management (PM) solutions
Project Management tools anyone can use
- Project Portfolio Management - Get the big picture with a crystal clear, visual representation of all projects and their statuses—in real time. No need for constant status check-ins.
- Project Management - Give project managers a simple platform to plan out the broad process, specific tasks, assignments, milestone, and costs. Project actors get clear visibility of what they need to do, and when.
- Collaborative project management - Every aspect of project management in Hornbill is supported by built-in collaboration tools, improving communication and reducing the number of meetings. Issues and risks can be surfaced and resolved more quickly.
- Risk management - Stay one step ahead of compliance and impact issues with an in-built risk register. Track risks from the start to ensure no surprises.
Deliver your projects - on time and on budget
Get clear visibility
All stakeholders get a role-appropriate view of the project portfolio, individual projects, processes, and tasks.
Keep projects on track
Use granular task completion and broad milestone tracking to ensure project progress matches the plan.
Granular cost tracking
Get a clear, real-time view of current cost versus budget.
What Hornbill Project Manager does for you
Clear view of your organization's portfolio
- Get complete visibility of projects in flight and their status - with Hornbill's at-a-glance portfolio dashboard.
- Control visibility: Only project stakeholders and participants can see relevant projects.
- See all risks across all projects in one place.
- Project tagging for easy search.
Reduce project management overheads
- Create and assign tasks with completion dates to give your project a clear execution structure and timeline.
- Real-time visibility: Project participants can post updates to projects and tasks, so you always know what's happening.
- Create clear milestones in your project timeline to ensure your project stays on track and delivers on time.
- Track actual versus budget costs.
- The "My Projects Tasks" view gives people a complete view of all their projects tasks in one place, without having to drill down into each project.
Track and manage project risks
- Executives get a company-wide view of project risks.
- Search, filter and order risks to find the information you need.
Project management made easy
Setup your project structure
Assign project tasks
Track and steer
10x productivity in every corner of your organization with service automation that anyone can use
Let us walk you through the critical aspects you need to consider to successfully replace a legacy ITSM system
When workflow orchestration is simple, adoption spreads across the organization organically