Hornbill is a system of engagement for service management
Benefits of Hornbill collaboration
- Zero training adoption - Familiar user interface means better collaboration and knowledge capture begins on day one.
- Break down siloes - Enable open collaboration between departments to solve problems faster.
- Reduce email volumes - Take service management and support conversations out of your email system and into your service management platform where they belong: in context.
- Enable real-time swarming - Spin-up collaboration sessions with experts across your organization in seconds, so you can solve business critical issues faster.
- Native collaboration - Hornbill collaboration is part of the platform: not a bolt-on module.
What's unique about Hornbill collaboration?
Collaborative by design
Hornbill is the only service management platform with collaboration at its core. It's not a bolt-on module, it's a native part of the Hornbill service management platform.
Collaborate on anything
Everything is a social object. Cases, problems, projects, documents, assets, and more. They're all wrapped in social features, elevating Hornbill from system of record to system of engagement.
Boost your knowledge pool
Collaborative content is searchable, meaning you have a living pool of knowledge to draw from at any time to solve issues. Spend time solving novel problems, not wasting time reinventing the wheel.
The ability to add colleagues as members to cases and chat to each other within the system have facilitated collaboration enormously.”
What Hornbill collaboration does for you
Social features give you visibility
Stay up to date with the services, projects, people, assets, and other entities that are relevant to you.
- Follow people/colleagues, projects, workspaces/groups, cases, documents, and more.
- Simply "follow" what's important and you'll see relevant updates in your personal newsfeed. In real time.
- Information comes to you. Stay informed without wasting time seeking information.
Collaboration captures how-to knowledge
Pull knowledge to solve problems faster
When you are facing a new type of problem, collaboration helps you get to the solution faster. Search Hornbill's user profiles to find the relevant subject matter experts, and then invite them into a collaboration conversation using a simple social "@" mention.
3 ways collaboration transforms service management
Stop searching for updates
When you follow people, projects, documents, cases, and other items that are relevant to you, you get automatic updates in your personal newsfeed.
Break down barriers
Capture and leverage knowledge, effortlessly
Find out more
10x productivity in every corner of your organization with service automation that anyone can use
Let us walk you through the critical aspects you need to consider to successfully replace a legacy ITSM system
When workflow orchestration is simple, adoption spreads across the organization organically