Hornbill creates cloud-based software that helps companies optimize and automate their work, making life at work better for their employees and their customers. Our solutions help IT, HR, Customer Service, and Security teams innovate and transform what they do for their organizations. We are in an exciting growth period and are looking to build on that success.
Our Customer Success team advises and guides our customers, ensuring that they are continually driving value from Hornbill. As a Product Specialist in this team, you will combine your technical expertise with a deep understanding of the customer’s needs to maximize business value and deliver exceptional outcomes for them. This role is customer-facing and involves a substantial amount of customer interaction and involvement, including consulting with customers to identify Hornbill services that may add value to their operation and delivery of those services through impactful engagements
- Provide meaningful outcomes for customers that are aligned to their business needs through the delivery of collaborative and impactful engagements relating to onboarding and other expert services in the Customer Success portfolio.
- Always be on the look-out for opportunities to improve upon product adoption and customer advocacy, whilst also identifying misalignment with customer needs and business objectives or any other risk to customer health or retention
- Deliver all work to an agreed scope and budget with the highest regard for quality and customer satisfaction.
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure the correct mechanisms are in place to facilitate the future growth and success of the Customer Success function.
- Identify, promote, and implement Hornbill’s portfolio of products and services to address customers’ business needs and problems.
- Liaise with other elements of Team Hornbill to make sure that customers are getting the best service possible.
- Create and maintain self-sufficiency throughout the Hornbill customer base with the delivery of educational webinars, workshops, and the enhancement of customer-facing material.
- Any reasonable duties as required by the organisation.
- Above all, a proactive and flexible approach to your responsibilities, a can-do attitude, and a passion for customer service.
- Experience working with large customers in a consulting or technical evangelist capacity, especially in the software or developmental tools industry.
- An ability to empathize with every aspect of the customer experience.
- Superb communication skills and the ability to convey value through positioning and demoing product offerings and explaining pertinent technical concepts.
- An ability to demonstrate a sense of ownership of problems and for establishing a proactive relationship and rapport with customers.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management and Cloud Computing architecture is very beneficial and technical skills with SQL, relationship databases, web services, and XML are welcomed.
- Demonstrated both analytical and outside-of-the-box approaches in order to solve complex problems and business challenges. Ideally, a BA, BSc, or other degrees, MBA or equivalent a plus. Alternatively, appropriate life and business experience that otherwise meets the brief.
Working at Hornbill
Hornbill creates world class cloud-based solutions that help companies optimize and automate their work, making life at work better for their employees and customers. Our solutions help IT, HR, Customer Service, and Security teams innovate and transform the way they work.
At Hornbill, success means everything. We deliver innovative collaborative solutions, and our passionate, skilled and motivated team make this happen. In turn we offer our staff the opportunity to grow, take responsibility and achieve great things, in the pursuit of their personal and business success.
We are always on the lookout for high calibre people to join the Hornbill family. If you enjoy an exciting and challenging career within a company where you are valued, and can make a real difference, then we'd like to hear from you.
While we take work, and especially serving our customers very seriously, we have fun doing it. Encouraged (but not compulsory) are a combination of social events and team building activities.