||Technical Product Specialist
||South Ruislip, London, UK
Technical Product Specialists in our Customer Success team are responsible for onboarding and providing services to new customers of our cloud applications, such as Hornbill Service Manager. This includes those migrating over from Hornbill’s on-premise offering, Supportworks. The role is customer-facing and requires a substantial amount of customer interaction and involvement, including consulting with customers in respect to the provision and delivery of additional chargeable Expert Services.
- To manage and guide prospective Hornbill customers through the free 30-day evaluation, working with them to help them develop and implement Hornbill within the framework of the “Switch-On” onboarding process.
- Consult with customers in respect to the identification of the need for additional chargeable Expert Services, including their delivery to an agreed scope and budget with the highest regard for quality and customer satisfaction.
- Develop process and procedures to ensure the correct mechanisms are in place to facilitate the future growth and success for the Customer Success function.
- Identify, promote and implement Hornbill’s portfolio of products and services to address customer’s business needs and problems.
- Create and maintain self-sufficiency throughout the Hornbill customer base with the delivery of education webinars, workshops and the enhancement of customer-facing material.
- Any reasonable duties as required by the organisation.
- Above all, a proactive and flexible approach to your responsibilities, a can-do attitude and a passion for customer service.
- Experience working with large customers in a consulting or technical evangelist capacity, especially in the software or developmental tools industry.
- An ability to empathise with every aspect of the customer experience.
- Superb communication skills and the ability to convey value through positioning and demoing product offerings and explaining pertinent technical concepts.
- An ability to demonstrate a sense of ownership of problems and for establishing a proactive relationship and rapport with customers.
- Proficiency with SQL and ideally have a working knowledge of Cloud Computing architecture, relational databases, web services and XML.
- Demonstrated both analytical and outside-of-the-box approaches in order to solve complex problems and business challenges.
- Ideally, a BA, BSc or other degree, MBA or equivalent a plus. Alternatively, appropriate life and business experience that otherwise meets the brief.
Working at Hornbill
At Hornbill, success means everything. We deliver innovative solutions that have collaboration at their core, and it's our passionate, skilled and motivated team who make this happen. In turn we offer our staff the opportunity to grow, take responsibility and achieve great things, all in the pursuit of personal and business success.
Our success means that we are always on the lookout for high calibre people to join our family. If you'd enjoy an exciting and challenging career with a company that will value you, and if you can demonstrate outstanding ability, then we'd like to hear from you.
While we take work, and especially serving our customers very seriously, we try to have fun doing it. Encouraged (but not compulsory) are a combination of social events, team building activities and, of course, the odd game of Ping-Pong!
This position has been filled, please check out our other jobs listings here